Baby Dust to me....

Thanks to many of you who have answered my questions here. I have noticed some new changes to me lately that I hadn't had before.
*drastic change in color and thickness of cervical mucus in the past 24 hours.
*BM's are severely inconsistent from diarrhea to constipation. (TMI, I know.)
*dizziness sitting down at lunch yesterday. I'm sitting down drinking iced tea and I could not see straight for a few hours. After that it didn't come back.
*headaches for the past few days
*my breasts aren't tender but the skin around my nipples itch. Also I noticed yesterday my breasts were swollen and I could see my veins across my chest. Never happened before.
*lower abdominal aching and though I know my last appointment revealed cysts on my ovaries I am hoping that those did dissolve over a week ago during my cycle.
*very tired. I am normally in bed around 8:30 and around 7pm I'm counting down till I can sleep.

Is this it?

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• baby dustBaby dust coming you way.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Hard to know...I've never heard of having severe changed in BM in relation to pregnancy or blurred vision from dizziness. You'll just have ot test and see
    Anonymous

• I had HORRIBLE changes in my BM at the beginning of my pregnancy so bad that they thought I had IBS.
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 7:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Typically you won't have any symptoms but a missed period. Try not to read into things too much and just relax.
    Anonymous

• If you dont mind me asking what cycle day are you on? Cause some of the things you said applied to me less then a week ago. I was bloated really bad and had a head ace come and go within minutes and breast are more tender but keep in mind Im on Clomid so some if not all thees symptoms are coming from the drug. I also have had allot of cervical mucus but the past couple of days it has decreased. I think I already ovulated and Im either preggo or not. Hard to tell right now. Baby dust to you!!!!
    Anonymous

• {3rd Anonymous} I am on day 11. Since day 6 I have done the pee test fertility monitors each morning. For the past 2 days I see a faint 2nd line on the pee stick. So I am hopeful that the second line will get darker tomorrow morning. My doc said I should be fertile between today and the weekend for a chance at being pregnant.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Oh wow, yeah I really really dont mean to be rude but I think you are reading to much into it. I tried doing all this research about cervical position and fluid and mine was the total opposite of which the website said it should be. Every women is differnt and I highly doubt you would be having thees kind of signs so early. I could be wrong though. GL to you and lots of baby dust!!
    Anonymous

• baby dustbaby dust to you hun!!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 12:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2009