Do you like the "As Seen On TV" Products?

Do you like to buy the things advertised on tv, then soon end up at Walgreen's amongst other places?

Which ones have you bought? Do you like the product or were you dissappointed?

I've bought several. But, not off tv. I buy them when they get to the store.

I've bought Bendaroos, Blo Pens, and others for my kids.

I've bought Puff Pancake maker (which I've only used once, but I did like, was easy to use).
I've bought the Pedi Egg- don't care for it too much.
I bought the Kinoki Foot Pads because they were on clearance. My husband and I both used them a few times. Yes, they were yucky when we woke up. I think mine actually worked somewhat! I have fibromyalgia, and my foot was flared up for several weeks, and I put the pad on that foot, and the pain was gone for part of that day!)

Nightowl-Momma

Asked by Nightowl-Momma at 7:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I've purchased the Silver Bullet (we love that) and the Topsy Turvy Tomatoe Planter. I'll have to let you know about that one in the future, since I haven't used it yet! We love the silver bullet. It is not very good at grating cheese, but it's great for making smoothies, and shakes and things.
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 7:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My mom loves her pedi foot thing. I bought a V-slicer and love it. I got my mom one too. I use it everyday. I've got that convction oven called total chef. It's cool. It cooked a whole chicken in an hour and a half. We have the Bullet drink thing too, I only used it once.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I'm like you, I wait until it hits the stores. Normally if the product actually works, it goes to retailers, and they sell for cheaper that way :).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2009