How do I delete a post from a group i've been blocked from?

CM admin has blocked me from everything for no withstanding reason and I can't even view my posts and delete them. I was trying to delete posts that went out of control from girls bashing and trashing and now I can't. I contacted admin about it, they said to send url's but I can't if i'm blocked. Admin is abusively controlling it. All they had to do were delete the posts but instead blocked me from my own posts so now i'm being bashed and harassed on there and I can't do anything about it. All I want is for them to delete them. I'm even blocked now from a group I didn't even post in. Not sure what is going on. They sure have no problem allowing a woman to stalk me on here and harass me over a dumb commercial topic. Not sure what to do I just want the topics deleted. I feel like i'm in time-out. lol

Diana_B.

Asked by Diana_B. at 7:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• They don't block for no reason, maybe something was said that they found offensive?
    Anonymous

• They block without investigating. If anyone reports abuse even if not abusive they still block without investigating first.
    Diana_B.

Answer by Diana_B. at 7:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I would just set your page to private and anytime you get a offensive message report it to Cafemom. Try to send another message to the group owner just asking to have your post deleted b/c you're getting rude messages and if they don't reply and you are still getting rude messages send a complaint to cafemom
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I've already gone that route. They have done nothing about it. All they did was block me from a ton of groups, even groups I didn't participate in. Now I can't delete the post but anyone else can reply with abusive reponses.
    Diana_B.

Answer by Diana_B. at 8:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• ok- if you have been blocked from the groups how do you know the posts are still there? Maybe they have been locked or deleted.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It still shows them active and people still actively posting when I go into the my posts section. It still shows posted and active but i'm blocked from the group and all posts in that group including mine. I'm also blocked from posting in other groups that I was inactive with but am able to reply to other member posts. It's weird.
    Diana_B.

Answer by Diana_B. at 10:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2009