How often would you say you take care of your man?

Like today for example he asked for a bj I said not right now maybe later but then I think of all the good things he does for me and our family I go in there and surprise him and give him a good one. He was very happy...this was around lunch time so he went and got us some lunch on top of that it was a l l good. YUM YUM :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• next time get lunch first !! that is my part of the deal lol lol and then psych !! lol lol
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I take care of him every time I see him.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I do it randomly, so he doesnt get used to it. So that when I do it, its like amazing for him.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 7:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Quite often and he reciprocates very often as well.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I offer it when I'm in the mood... I'll have sex with him anytime he asks for it, but if I'm not in the mood to do the whole B.J. thing, not even chinese food offering is going to get me to do it and I absolutely LOVE chinese food.
    I take care of my man tho in a lot of ways.... and only a couple of them are sexual, the rest is by cooking for him, washing his clothes, cleaning his toilet, raising his kids, and just about anything else he needs me to do for him :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i think enough. although we have quickies instead of bj's
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I take care of him most of the time when he wants it
    MommaandStepMom

Answer by MommaandStepMom at 5:41 AM on Apr. 17, 2009