Do you know where your children are right now?

LOL, mine are in bed asleep. What about yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yours are in bed asleep? Where do you live? It's only 7pm where I live. Mine is at her grandparents, but will be home very soon.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Lil j just went to sleep and Destiny keeps asking me over and over again is dinner ready?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My oldest (8) is at school and my little one (4) is putting a puzzle together.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 7:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• 4:10PM here.
    Feeding a snake.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 7:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Mine are watching Kung-Fu Panda and saying is dinner ready yet? So I feel ya diamondmomma.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My 15 month old just nursed to sleep (it's a nap, he'll be awake again in an hour; bedtime isn't until 10 or 11 here! The 2 yo is reading a book (pretending to read) and the girls just came inside from playing next door and they're watching Madagascar 2 while we wait for dinner.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 7:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my 5 year old is at his dads in oklahoma and well my other one is still cooking lol she will be here no later then the 22nd
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My 13 month old is sitting next to me playing with the strings from my shirt.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 7:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes all 3 of mine are sitting here with me. DD who is 4 is playing, an my boys are playing video games.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• He's in my lap and the floor and on the desk......hes everywhere in everthing.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2009