Have you seen the new singing sensation Susan Boyle? She was on Great Britains version of American Idol.

I saw this on the news this morning. Wow. Words can't describe.

If you need a feel good this is it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Bashing will be considered tacky, so please don't. Thank you.

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 7:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Incredible! The audience began by sniggering at her when she first appeared as she looked such an unlikely contestant but they were soon cheering wildly .. and she deserved it. And from the video clip shot in her home, she is such a modest, unassuming woman.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 2:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yup reminds me of Paul Potts.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• This is the second time I have heard her name today. I was at the thrift store today and this man was telling one of the women there how great this woman was. She must be good for me to have heard this twice in one day. I'll go check it out now! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Oh geez she is so amazing, that woman is awesome and beautiful in her own way.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Oh my goodness, I found the post first thing this AM in one of my groups, checked it out, had company for lunch and shared it with all of them, posted it on my Facebook page AND sent the link to all my friends in my addy book, think I like her?? YOU BET!! I hope she wins the top prize - she is definitely a diamond in the rough, living alone with a cat and never been kissed, at almost 48 she starts to shine? God Bless HER!!
    Dianne1259

Answer by Dianne1259 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I just showed DH the clip. I love her.
    smalltowngal

Answer by smalltowngal at 7:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Amazing is all I can say. I am so glad I watched this, finally! I had tears in my eyes. I think Simon's face says it all. AWESOME!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yep! I loved it and my husband cried!!! Just a reminder to look beyond the cover!!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Beautiful
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2009