Anyone else have trouble getting pregnant after the Mirena IUD?

I got my Mirena out in August 2008, and I am having problems..
This is the second month in a row that I haven't ovulated and my periods are very short. I am lucky if they are three days long and they are very short.. I am so scared that something is wrong, and that I will never be able to get pregnant again.. I feel very sad and depressed at times. I wish I would have never got the Mirena..

j.bolen

Asked by j.bolen at 7:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i had my mirena taken out in may of last year and was pregnant in june even tho we were careful. The one period i had was only 3 days long then i ended up pregnant. Good luck to you, Happy BabyMaking!
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 7:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I had my iud taken out in Dec and have been ttc for 4 months and nothing.... i had it one time before and got pregnant within a month of having it taken out... so IDK... I am a little worried that we cant get pregnant now becasue of the time it is taken already...
    Anonymous

• had it in for 3 months ..because it caused cysts on my ovaries..and one of the cysts burst..

never again...
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 12:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2009