• In the Spotlight:

diva boys?

Does your tween boy wax their eyebrows?

PROGENITOR

Asked by PROGENITOR at 7:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• I wouldn't allow it if he wanted to, but , no. mine don't. I'm lucky if they brush their hair
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 7:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• lol....I wish he would come at me with some shit like that...ill wax that ass.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I don't mean 2 offend, but Is ur son possibly gay? I know a lot of guys who wax there eyebrows and their all gay. Or does he have really bushy eyebrows and maybe someone has commented on them, just throwin some possibilities out there, and again im not trying 2 offend u and im sorry if I have
    Anonymous

• LOL!! Wax his eyebrows? I can't get the boy to shower and wash his hair. I would laugh my ass of if he waxed his eyebrows.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I was just curious if it is a common thing, or normal. SS's came to our home yesterday and was "showing" off how he had his unibrow waxed. And by unibrow I mean maybe one or two tiny hairs. He had no unibrow. The kid doesn't have any real facial hair yet. LOL We think his mom had him to do it at a local spa. He claims he wanted it done because he didn't like his unibrow, but again, there was nothing there to begin with. So we think that someone made him feel insecure about how he looked and this is why he did it. Because, honestly, what 10 year old boy cares about how his eyebrows look? The kid doesn't even clip and clean his own finger/toe nails, so it just seems odd that he would care about his eyebrows. But if it is a normal thing for boys to care about at this age then no biggie. DH and I are concerned about him developing a negative body image. If he is gay, no biggie, but I don't think that is it.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 12:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• not by choice lol my 15 year old daughter paid him to let her wax his so that she could learn before doing her own LOL. She also has gotten his unobrow while hes asleep.
    My son has gone with us for pedicures, he doesn't get polish, just the feet care that he needs LOL
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My 13 year old boy does no grooming whatsoever. I have to fight him daily to shower and brush his teeth. If I didn't push him he would never do those things. Sometimes he comes out of the shower without having washed.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:54 AM on Apr. 17, 2009