Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for a specific Fisher Price toy

It was a blue ball with a green top with a ring shaped around it that had ribbons hanging from it. The green part of the top has swirls. When you hit the green top, the ribbons swirled as the ring swirled.


Asked by Stormywaters03 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Shopping

Level 6 (146 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • I googled it and It's called a brilliant basics- tap n' twirl. It looks like it may not be made anymore- look to buy used on amazon or ebay?

    Answer by thesublimelife at 9:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

  • have you looked at Maybe toysrus would carry it.

    Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

  • Yes I did thanks, I went to "view all" and went through seven pages. No luck.

    Answer by Stormywaters03 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

  • have you try amazon because when i have hard time finding toys i usally can find what i'm looking for there.

    Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

  • OMG you found it! Awesome...too bad they don't make it, but wow your research skills surpass mine.

    Answer by Stormywaters03 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN