7 weeks 2 days pregnant should i be feeling like this?

I found out on april 1st i was pregnant this is my 3rd child but my hubbys first.I tried for 7 years to have another baby till this year i gave up and soon as i gave up i end up pregnant:) now i'm 7 weeks an 2 days pregnant i'm due dec,1st...Some times i feel tired an belly hurts then theres days i'm fine then one day i get back pains and head achs.....Now here past few days i been feeling tightness in my lower belly.....last week i spotted real light pinkish blood in my discharge for about an hour then the next day there was a little bit but brown.......is this normal.....It's been aLONG time since i been pregnant i can't remember much:( plz share some of your storys with me!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Each pregnancy is different and it could be normal. Your muscles are getting a work out right now stretching to accommodate this baby. You may be sick for a week then fine for 2 and then sick again. Pains come and go and if your concerned speak with your ob/gyn. I had back pain, headaches and vomiting from 7 weeks until the day I had my daughter.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• about the spotting, mostly nothing to worry about, can be caused form a growing embryo
    backaches, n headaches, and every-aches u mite as well get used to...it's very common
    the tightness is probably from the uterus being stretched...even tho it's early, u can still sometimes feel it, i wouldn't worry now,
    if the bleeding starts again, or gets heaver, id call my doc. but u sound pretty normal for now!!!
    melissacoulter

Answer by melissacoulter at 7:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• as long as its not too much blood, it could still be implantation spotting. the aches and pains are definitely normal; ive read that with 2nd, 3rd, etc babies you start to show, feel everything sooner than with the first one especially since youve already been through it and now what to expect (even though its been a while im sure you subconciously remeber some)

ps. yay for december 1st!!! thats my birthday lol

and congrats!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 9:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2009