What's the most annoying signature you've seen on CafeMom?

I saw one that said "...And yeah my 6 year old still has a paci, and it's none of your business!"

I didn't even care about the kid with the pacifier (although I do think that's too old) - it was just the fact that it was like she was looking for a fight with someone....

Have you seen any siggy's that have just bugged you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ones that are against abortions are downright disgusting- the ones that say a woman who has had one is basically a murderer. they make me sick. there are ways to express yourself without being so cruel to others.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• wtf? If her six year old has a paci and it's none of our business, then why the hell did she have to write that if it's none of our business? How stupid, and it should be part of her dentist's business then
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 7:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes, ones that say murder blah blah blah and formula is murder blah blah blah....is there a pattern here? If we arent doing what some people like we are all murderers and going to hell....muahahahahah
    Anonymous

• cruel to others? what about those who abort babies?
    Anonymous

• what if that was your baby being hurt? would you let someone do that willingly?
    Anonymous

• anon 7:33- a woman's choice to end and unwanted or forced pregnancy is nobody's business but her own. it is a hard enough decision for some woman to make anyway, and other times it is for her own life. don't talk the talk unless you have walked the walk.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• AGHHH. Guys, stop.

Just answer my freakin question, don't start a fight.
    Anonymous

• if it's unwanted, then choose adoption not abortion, there are alot of families that would love to have a child, sometimes regardless of how baby is conceived, there are good people who are accepting,
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, this is one of my hot buttons, please forgive me.
    Anonymous

• What are these signatures and where are they? lol I dont think I really want to know though lol
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 7:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2009