What are you doing tonight?

I am about to sit down and eat sloppy joes french fries and pork and beans with my boys, after that the boys will go to bed and I will watch Parks and Recreation and 30 Rock, then I will do yoga, then it is off to bed. And you?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 7:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We just had cheese burgers, chips and pork n beans.... My boys are outside running off supper, playing... They will be in soon to watch Top Gear, and Hubby is about 1000 miles from home working.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• wishing it was friday
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Sounds alright with me Viola. Well I just ate. Ill be chilling out with yall for a minute. Lil j sleep and Destiny Is watching TV and the hubby is @ work soooooooo Ima lay low.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• study . . :(
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Relaxing it's been a long day
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• After the baby goes to sleep I am going to watch some crappy tv and then cry myself to sleep like I do every night
    Anonymous

• It's me and my SO 4 yr anniversary. His moms comming to watch the kids and were going to dinner and a movie.
    yannaboozmommi

Answer by yannaboozmommi at 7:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I made homemade mac and cheese, and im relaxing tonight, waiting for my man to get home from his fire academy class thing, so I can squeeze the life out of him, feed him, and send him home.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 7:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i am making tacos and letting the oldest ride 4 wheeler then i got to hit class for an hour an half then i am going to have a beer long bath with candles then come back on here and tease hubby on the cell phone hey v- swamp pearl neacklace ..lol..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Oh Semiwife you are so silly : )
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2009