why do they have to be a you know what?

my bf acts like it the end of the world that i ask him to come pick me up from my siters she just had a baby the 13 and she need help to pick up her house and i would watch the baby why she took a nap she is going to come pick me up all he has to do is come by and get me do you think thats to much to ask ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• welcome to a common male female relationship...guys cant help it...they're dogs sometimes...and yes...that was kinda pathetic...lol
    melissacoulter

Answer by melissacoulter at 7:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Its kind of stupid. Its one thing if your an hour or two away. He should pick you up if he is asked so what's his issue with it? Are you far away, or is it a daily thing while he is busy?
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• he never has to has to come pick me up when i do go places the person that come gets me brings me home and my sister lives 20 min aways and it when he gets of work he just being a dick
    Anonymous

• That was stupid of him! Damn my Hubby would do and does do anything for me and I do the same for him. That's how a relationship that is worth being in works.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2009