what is the most tolerable powdered soy formula. i heard wal-mart brand.

suggestions are greatly appreciated:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used Isomil & Nestle Goodstart. My DS did better on the latter.
    schmoo_mommy

Answer by schmoo_mommy at 4:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• GOODSTARTS my oldest 2 children has feeding problems and so did my sisters kids. Goodstarts is the only thing we have used that works. My sister and my yougests had nothing but goodstarts and it worked great. My Dr. recomended it and it is highly recomended at childrens hospitals around the country.
    julieolson1988

Answer by julieolson1988 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• is your baby allergic to milk? or why do you give your baby soy? i spoke a pediatrician who said soy can start early puberty, so unless your baby needs it i would just suggest not using it all. i found that similac isomil worked great for my daughter, she rarely spit up after i had her on it.
    mommy0928

Answer by mommy0928 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i am using enfamil. my kids would spit up more on the similac. this one is doing fine with enfamil. gl
    tenpin_ter

Answer by tenpin_ter at 9:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I use the similac soy for my son, every thing else made him throw up,not spit up,throw up!
    Jessimica

Answer by Jessimica at 12:06 AM on Jun. 21, 2008