so.... more of you agree with

United Airlines to charge a larger or obese person for 2 seats instead of 1 ?

Do you think the airlines is trying to make more money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think doing that is very disrespectful and hurtful to do that. It would probably make them lose money if anything...I know if I was overweight and they tried that on me I just wouldn't fly.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• No, If a person can't fit in one seat, naturally they have to lift the arm up and use two seats. So it only makes since to charge for any seats you are using,right?
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 7:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• its not being mean, they lose out on money for not charging for a seat on the plane that is being used. It would be like giving away a free seat. Would it make a difference if the seat was used for a skinny person? The seat, no matter what it is used for can not be given away for free. Now if there is an empty extra seat on the plane they arent gonna charge you. You are free to use it
    Anonymous

• Maybe that will help people realize to take control, and lose weight, watch what they're eating, exercise some more, and live a healthy life!
    Anonymous

• If they're that large that they have to use 2 seats, why shouldn't they pay for it?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If they are using it they need to pay for it. Pretty simple really.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I agree with pp
    Anonymous

• thats fucked up!
    thats like making a black person pay extra because theyre black
    thats like making a mexican pay more because theyre not 100% american..thats FUCKED up...and stupid!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• anon, your saying its most peoples fault that they are fat?
    Some people cant help the way their body is..some people have a disease where they cant tell when they are full and keep eating and eating and eating...I have a REALLY fast metabolism and i cnat gain weight for shit! not my fault....its the way my body was made
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If they charge for a small 2 yr. old why not charge them for the other seat ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2009