Does anyone else ever have to pee really bad after they have sex?

Idk if Im the only one but after I have an orgasm I have to pee REALLY bad and when I do it's hard to pee, almost like I have the urge but really have to squeezze to get it to come out lol It's ALWAYS been like this. Whether I have an orgasm from sex, toy, or self stimulation...Anybody else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do idk why but i do! not real bad but yeah
    ALEENAzMOMMY09

Answer by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• you do know your SUPPOSED to pee after you have sex that way you dont get a yeast infection lol..

when you have sex your insides are being pushed farther inside you and i guess peeing puts them back..idk....but i know that its bad if you dont pee after sex
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Actually, you need to pee so you dont get a bladder infection.
    I dont feel a "need" to pee after, just a desire to pee....lol...if that makes sense
    Anonymous

• Ditto. "Cleaning the pipes."

Sometimes it happens to me.
    But most of the time I just pass out.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 9:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I don't have to pee really bad, but I do pee after sex, helps keep away infections.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 17, 2009