Whats the scariest haunted story u have heard?

sassylitmom

Asked by sassylitmom at 8:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• When they said Elvis was still alive.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Stories from the building that I live in. Footsteps, voices, things being thrown. I have personnally experienced the footsteps and the voices but thank god nothing has been thrown. I know what you're thinking, time to move!!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It must be Amityville Horror only because that was based on real events.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I have a scary story if you wanna call it that!!In my old house I lived ther for a year.
    The first three months were fine until one night My husband was at work he was working nights me and my two daughters a 2 yr old and 5 year old were in the bathroom they were taking a bath I was brushing my hair the bathroom doors were open and I heard my name said very loud (HEATHER)- M y 5 year old daughter in the bath yelled "\Daddys home mommy"then I walked into the living room and said Nate what are you doing home?I looked everywhere he wasnt there the doors were still locked I ran back into the bathroom trting to contain my breathing knowing this was real couse my 5 year old daughter just said momy daddys home.
    1 month later I was doing dishes and I kept getting chills on my left arm and then I heard it again behind me from the living room"Heather"It was just me in the house I turned around nothing there ok now im going nuts I it !
    proudmommy152

Answer by proudmommy152 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Ok i'm finishing my story so months later after that we are going to be moving from there in two days been packing then that night!me and husband sleeping 3:30 in morning I wake up turn lamp on for a drink of water on night stand MY husband looks at me to see what im doing then he turns back in bed I turn light off and 3 minute later it happens are bed is very close to are hallway it is a small house are door was open to the hall way all of a sudden we heard it as if some one walked to the end of our hallway in front of the door sat a radio down turned it on as high so high a radio couldent get that high of frequency and all we heard was the evilest sound as if you woke up in hell so scary talking demonic a voice so deep no man could mimic it for about a whole 2 min when it stopped we ran to the kids room woke them up got in our car and left to friends house the weird thing are children never heard it only me and my husband.
    proudmommy152

Answer by proudmommy152 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Now in our new house from moving from there six months ago our lights have litterally flicked on and off almost every week we replace them but they never actually blow out they are very lit when you walk in with the light still on the grow so dim and flicker on and off .My husband watched a glass slide it way off tyhe table from the center of it he is skeptical doesnt belive in it but after that noise and glass at this new home to he does.It will quite down for 2 months and then start back up out of no weree.just thought you wanted to here something true!!
    proudmommy152

Answer by proudmommy152 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my parents old house was haunted and I witnessed things. So that's the worse. LOL.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:36 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Mine would be The Bell Witch
    sassylitmom

Answer by sassylitmom at 2:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Proudmommy, did you move to a place in the same area? Like on a base or a totally different house, different block? One of you is receiving. Has anyone passed away that could have been trying to get through to you via the radio? Was there a radio or just the sound of a radio? Amazing. Surround yourselves with the white light.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• wow proudmommy- I would totally be freaked

ok so I read The Last Victim- a book by a graduate student who contaced living serial killers while on death row and acted like he was their perfect victim in order to maintain corrospondence with them-
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 4:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2009