OK, TMI but I need some advice on sex

So, my DH and I were just having sex...been going at it for like 10-15 minutes and at 8:00, he jumps up and says "come hun, don't want to miss bones"...that hurt my feelings so bad...
Should I be mad, or hurt, or shocked......

I mean...WTF I'm puzzled.

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I would have slapped the shit out of him, grabbed his head and start straddling him and tell him 'NAW, YOU GONNA GIVE ME THIS NUT"
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• all of the above plus more I would be PISSED A tv show more important than sex ? Its just not right......next time he wants it tell him sorry you have something to do even better....right before hes finished tell him youre done..... yes I would get revenge somehow if it was me
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 8:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• all three! I would have been in tears.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 8:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• lmao some guys dont always think with their dicks! This seems common, its not that he doesnt like sex with you, he just probably is use to it and knows he can have you for the rest of his life so its ok to cut it short sometimes.
    Anonymous

• Its not that big of deal, sometimes guys dont think that much into something like we do
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 8:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I wouldn't be pissed but I would get back at him. Like after Bones, say you don't want too or say you finished yourself off.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 8:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2009