WHO HAS HAD THE BEST SEX EVER??

WELL FOR ME.. I WAS IN SCHOOL AND I WAS DATING THIS GUY AND WE DECIDED TO DITCH SCHOOL AND WE WENT TO HIS HOUSE AND DAMN HE ATE ME OUT AND MADE MY EYES ROLL BACK AND IT WAS JUST THE BEST THING EVER AND WE STARTED DOING IT AND I HAD LIKE 2 OR 3 ORGASMS IT WAS THE BEST DAY I HAD!

ALEENAzMOMMY09

Asked by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Damn you got me horny girl
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Wait did I just sound like a dyke?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• O.k. shit. I've been there. Good for you.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my best sex is with my boyfriend i always get off like 2 or 3 times sometimes more lol.... i like to start out on top cause it just hits the rite spot for me and its soooo good.... we havent had sex in almost two months cause he moved away to oklahoma and im going there on the 28th!!!!! woot i cant wait lol....
    krstqt123

Answer by krstqt123 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• LOL WE SUM FREAK...

MAN IM ON MY 40 DAY THING...

AND HE TEASES ME AND THATS NOT FAIR!!
    ALEENAzMOMMY09

Answer by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I feel so lucky to be able to say this. It was with this guy who I was CRAZY about and He adored me. Oh it was so good.

We have been married 5 years and it is always as good if not better than that first time. I Thank God for this everyday.
    Anonymous

• hey when you post a question could you not use caps lock it hurts my eyes really really badly...and i have trouble reading things in caps lock...sorry...so i could only read the main one that said "best sex"

so to answer ur question, yeah ive had the best sex ever...i ended up screaming sooo loud my fiance's mom left once she arrived to our home lmffao
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• That sounds hot.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My best sex is with my SO/FWB whatever you want to call him. He makes sure I get off 3 or 4 times. It is awesome. He is a bit kinky and keeps turning me on to new things.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 17, 2009