My ex kissed me today.

And, I freaked out. We're going through a rough break up. I ended up hitting him, because I was crying and out of nowhere. SMOOOCH!

What in the world is going on?!

Ashleigh_17

Asked by Ashleigh_17 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• if he is your ex why were you with him?
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Returning all the things he left at my house..
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• ITS CALLED PASSION...THATS THE BEST SEX EVER. Fuck his brains out then leave...hell be blowing up your phone. lol
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• cause he knows its going to drive you crazy. but if you are serious and dont want to be with him then dont talk to him or just make sure it doesnt happen again
    Anonymous

• lmao dia

ok so returning his stuff is a good reason, idk what his excuse is
    lol
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I know how this is going to sound but ambush kisses when ending a friendship or relationship give me butterflies in my stomach. I had that happened to me one time. I was telling this guy that I wouldn't want to see him anymore and tears came out from his eyes, then in the door, he look at me in the eye with such deepness and put his hands around my neck and gave one of the most passionate sweet heart felt kisses I ever received to that point in my life.

I was in sock by the "chemistry" I felt with him and just like that he walked away . I closed the door and thought to myself, Did I really let this wonderful guy go? The answer was yes and now many years later I see a TV scene and it brings back that precise moment in the corner of my memories.

Don't get me wrong, I am happily married to a different awesome guy whom I adore to pieces but that kiss was a "The Illusionist movie" type of kiss. I hope yours was too.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:42 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• they do that crap to throw us off base! mine tries that stuff every time he visits. I just tell him "remember why you left" and show him to the door

Answer by admckenzie at 10:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I wish it was a good kiss.. I felt it though, he squeezed me really tight, which I've always loved.. It brought back all the feelings. It just mixes up my heart.. since hes the one that left me.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 1:03 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• he wants what he "can't have"
    roni2911

Answer by roni2911 at 1:08 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Well, a kiss is not enough reason to work things out with somebody. If he is the one who left you, then that says it all. He needs to leave and don't let his actions confuse you. The nicest thing that guy did for me was to leave and never come back after that kiss, that way I had a good taste in my mouth after it was all done and said and a good memory of a nice guy once I knew.

Good luck and remember, don't allow anybody to tay with your emotions, don't empower him to do it.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 10:18 AM on Apr. 17, 2009