I would love to have more people to talk to who are taking Clomid...

I have already chatted with some great girls on here who are in the same boat as me but would like to get others story. I am on my first round of Clomid 50mg days 3-7 and Im on cd20, go in tomorrow to check if it made me ovulate. I have a not so good feeling about this time, I just dont think it worked for me. Is there any one out there willing to share there story with me? You can always message me as well.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 8:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I went to respond but then I noticed who posted! Lol. We've already been e-mailing! I hope you get more advice!
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 8:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Thanks sweetie! You are wonderful and I love talking to you, and you give wonderful advice! Just trying to here some other peoples storys about there experiance on the drug.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 9:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my mom is on that she is on her 2nd round she ovulates on her own the dr gave it to her b/c she had her tubes untied and she cant get preg.
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2009