Does anybody else's baby start moving around when you sing to them.

If youre pregnant right now. =]

It makes me feel really good.

Ashleigh_17

Asked by Ashleigh_17 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine never did that but both of my boys really moved when their uncle would play the drums. They both love music and now they love to play the drums.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 8:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• awwww! thats soo sweet :) but no.. mines too little still
    valerielehne

Answer by valerielehne at 8:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My son did a lot. You have to imagine what it sounds like to hear yourself singing from the inside. I remember the nurse told me to close my ears and sing and that's what it sounds like to them. It's very comforting. =) And they remember your tone so they recognize you later on! My little guy is turning three this month, and he's always asking me to sing him a song.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 8:42 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My son would move when I read stories and would sit down to eat. It's like all day long I'd be super busy so he loved me doing all the moving. So when I would sit down to eat, he would move his butt....like he was saying "why'd you sit down? keep moving?" He still does that. He wants me to read to him, pat him on the back, talk to him, sing to him, very interactive son who will be 8 in 2 months.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• yes i'm pregnant now and my baby kick when i sing or when i sing to it
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Mine hasn't so far. She's only 26 weeks, but whenever her daddy touches my belly or talks to her she starts moving like hell and can't stop.
    contrariant

Answer by contrariant at 10:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Aw Thats cute! My baby stays frozen when her daddy touches her.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2009