Did this happen to you?

Im 13 weeks pg with my first, and up untill the past few days i have been eating all the time and im always starving! but recently i forget to eat and im not hungry at all! Also i have this really stupid pain in my bellybutton. Ive researched this alot but cant find much about it. It feels like there's a wire tied around my bellybutton and someone is pulling on it from inside. ugh it hurts and drives me crazy! (i have a thing about my bellybutton as is) Anyone else feel like this ever?

valerielehne

Asked by valerielehne at 8:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm just like that at 16 weeks..the bellybutton thing is weird and does hurt..congrats & good luck with your pregnancy=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• well it has to be the baby maybe stretching out but not sure ...if your worried or to much pain call the dr. to be on the safe side you never know
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009