How can i not be jealous????

This girl i know got induced tonight and just had her baby!!!!!! that makes everyone in my child birth class who has had their baby before me!!! im due in 5 days!! I CANT WAIT TO HAVE MY BABY!!
i wanna cry because im sooo impatient!! i mean, im not doing anything to get myself into labor cuz i been sick for a week now...but im soo jealous cuz i cant wait to be a mommy

How can i feel better??? =(

btw..she had a 9 pound baby and had a c-section

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 8:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• be glad that you didnt have to have a c section! that would make me feel a little better... im only 13 weeks and I CANT WAIT! get it out get it out! im so excited!
    valerielehne

Answer by valerielehne at 8:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• is this ur first Valerie? this is my first!! =(
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• always a bad idea to induce sometimes you pull out a baby that is just notdone yet and cause a life time of problems.. I'd never take that chance ...
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 8:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• you're seriously jealous of a woman that just had MAJOR abdominal surgery? your little one will be here before you know it. He/She will come when they are ready to be born :) Want to feel better? Just like a flower that blooms when it is ready...your baby will come when its the best time for it and you. Know that and keep hanging in there.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 8:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• be calm and happy ..relax and watch things will progress with time, dont want it to happen just clear your head ..trust me i want mine out right now but we have to be patient
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• don't be jealous think of me who still has to wait 7 more months. crazy but i want mine now too. you only have 5 days, i'm jealous.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• lol...its my first time being a mommy!! and ive never felt sooo excited about anything in my entire life!!

i mean, i feel bad she had a c-section, but im jealous that she gets to see what she had been raising in her belly for 9 months and i still have to wait...9 months is a long time =(

and i JUST cant wait!! i dont wanna get induced, id love for her to say "MOMMY! IM READY! IM COMING OUT!" :D lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• lol this must be your first. do you realize that your days of sleeping and eating and showering and freedom will be over once the baby comes? your life as you know it will end and now you'll have a whole new life. i couldnt wait either but now i'm prego with my second and he can stay up there for as long as he wants
    Anonymous

• i hate no life to begin with..the way i look at it, life will just be starting once i have her..and when she JUST falls asleep im going to take a really quick shower...i take like 3 minutes in the shower..get in, get out... :D
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Honey, don't listen to the bitter people that say "once the baby comes you'll get no sleep blah blah blah" You can make it work. You're a mommy! Your life and the life of your baby is just starting. Don't let people try to drag you down because they weren't prepared for the hardships that sometimes come along with parenthood.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009