STD's

I was having an argument with someone about this today and I was wondering who is right. I think that if you have even just a minute of unprotected sex - then put on a condom - you have already risked getting an STD if the partner has one. The person I was arguing with says it's not that easy. A couple minutes of unprotected sex is fine. What are the odds of catching something after a couple of minutes ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Health

• it onl takes a minute ask my sisters friend
    Anonymous

• The odds are great especially if they have a breakout or active infection. Trust me its very east. Use a condom at all times. Tell her that too...and if she doesn't listen then hey its her funeral.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• A couple minutes is all it takes.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 9:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Even genital contact, using a condom, can cause certain STD's.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 9:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• You can contract herpes and crabs with or without a condom. And yes it only takes a minute.....
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It only takes a minute and some STD's aren't stopped by condoms.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2009