Have you ever sent a letter to a celebrity and have them write back?

I have sent several dirty letters to Steve Burns, under many different e-mails and he has never responded. =[

lizzeh

Asked by lizzeh at 9:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Who is steve burns?
    Anonymous

• He's Steve from Blues Clues.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 9:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I wouldnt expect it at all. Think of how much email WE get....now multiply that by 100 to thousands depending on the celebrity. Spam, businesses, fans, stalkers...
    The only email they personally see would be the one that none of us will ever know.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Do you really think a celebrity would email you or write you back? They have assistants for that....trust me, you do not hve their PERSONAL email address. And frankly, thats creepy you have sent several dirty ones....along stalker lines
    Anonymous

• Mariel Hemingway wrote back...but my sister in law knows her.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I wrote to President Ronald Regan (not even sure spelled right) anyway I invited Him to My Birthday Party when I was like 7 years old. He wrote back saying he was so sorry he could not make it, He had buisness to attend to in the White House - something like that. I believe it was typed and He signed it. I know You might think its stupid but I thought it was pretty cool back then.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Actually, that is pretty cool.

Btw, I am a creepy stalker and I've only sent him one dirty letter that was a dare.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 9:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well...okay. I sent him two stalker, dirty letters.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 9:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• hmmmm when i was like 10 i sent 2 to Jonathan taylor Thomas lol.....got some back.
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 9:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Now everytime I see him on my kids videos I will think of you.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2009