Spray tan question

Does a spray tan completely wash off after you shower once? Like say I got a spray tan on Thursday evening. Then I took a shower on Friday evening. Would you still be able to see the tan by Saturday?

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I think it slowly comes off not completely but never had one either so not sure.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i tan regulary and where i go they also offer a spray tan. No it doesnt wash off after one shower it usually takes a week or so depending on your skin type and how quickly your skin slofts off. If you exfoliate daily it will go away quicker. You will definately still be able to see it by saturday. If by chance when you are done with your spray tan and notice some dark orangy spots a little lemon juice will fix the area right up! ;) good luck
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 10:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes. It last about a week to two weeks depending on what type you use. I sell Avon and the
    SKIN SO SOFT Satin Glow Continuous Mist Airbrush Spray. My customers and I love it and its way less expensive than going to the tanning center and works just as well. Try it out at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009