Will you boycott Photobucket with me?

So I had a photo of a Gadsden Flag stored in my Photobucket account. They deleted it, saying that it violated their tos. If you read their tos and the list of prohibited items, it is in no way a violation.

This is just more liberal propaganda bs. I was a pro member and have now deleted my account because of this.

Here is the link to their prohibited items...

http://photobucket.com/terms

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• what is a Gadsden flag?
    Anonymous

• I'll be honest, I didn't know what you were talking about so I had to look up the flag. And from what I can tell and the little I read, I can't find anything wrong with it; even in conjunction with the rules. It's not like a rebel flag that could be offensive to some. I would see if you could email someone who could maybe give you a good reason for removing the picture.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 9:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I have never heard of a Gadsden flag, to be honest. But, unless something is pornographic I don't think they should have the right to censure you in that way!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 9:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag for those who don't know..

Its the one with the snake that says Don't tread on me
    Anonymous

• Well, they do officially have "the right" as they own photobucket. I disagree with photobucket's censorship, as I often disagree with any censorship. However, when I searched the meaning of the flag I got a lot of white supremacist hits. That's probably why photobucket censored it.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Search a cross and you get a lot of athiest hits too, but they aren't deleting every cross pic on there are they?
    Anonymous

_____________________________-
    Are you comparing white supremacists with atheists? Wow. I should have clarified....it seems as though white supremacists have adopted the flag for their own purposes.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• really Stacy? I guess I should have read the Wiki article further, lol. Well, if then that is the case, that might be why they deleted it. A Cross doesn't necessarily signify hate, depending on who you ask.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 9:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

More to the point, search a cross and you'll find the Klan all up one side and down the other, and they still aren't deleting them. I'd write them a nice long letter and point that out to them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• A Cross doesn't necessarily signify hate, depending on who you ask.
    _________________________________________
    Oh, I know! I was just responding to the person I quoted above me. Yeah, I was surprised by the white supremacist thing, too, but they have managed to misinterpret many things to suit their sick agenda.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009