Guess who said this????

Asked to respond to Cheney’s remark during an interview ABC’s “Good Morning America,” ------- said: “I don't think we should question President Obama's patriotism or his intentions.”

“I think Democrat or Republican, we should all agree that our current president, our former president would obviously want to do everything they could to keep us safe,” he said. “Let's give the new administration a chance. Let's not question their intentions. Let's have a real debate on their policies.”

The Republican governor praised Obama for “showing more flexibility when it comes to Iraq than maybe some of the campaign rhetoric suggested.”

“I am, quite honestly, pleasantly surprised,” he said. “That's the kind of pragmatism, listening to the commanders on the ground, I think is very important.”

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 9:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090416/pl_politico/21321;_ylt=ApbgShEN7uPQdrXhNrK2MHWWwvIE;_ylu=X3oDMTJldWRpNTM3BGFzc2V0A3BvbGl0aWNvLzIwMDkwNDE2LzIxMzIxBGNwb3MDNwRwb3MDNwRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3JpZXMEc2xrA2ppbmRhbHRvY2hlbg--
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Bobby Jindal. aand?

Obama is taking a republican stance on Iraq.  Works for me.  He is following BUSH's timetable. He is saying we should question his policies not his patriotism.  Ok.  I question his policies.  alot.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Anonymous

• Yes it was Bobby Jindal. Now he doesn't agree with EVERYTHING the president is doing BUT he still SUPPORTS the president.
    Remember the question from earlier How can you support the president if you disagree with him??? Well, just for the record I would like to say Bobby Jindal did that with class
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Great for him. I am still Proud to be an American, have my rights and freedoms to think and speak as I choose. I would hate to be one who follows a party/politician sheepishly and agree with EVERYTHING he/she says. :P
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• grly
    That's the point, you don't have to agree with EVERYTHING to still support the POTUS.
    I don't think the president does no wrong, to the contrary, but you to poo poo EVERYTHING he says or does (or is imagined) that is just as ridiculous.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Too bad Darth Cheney doesn't have that kind of class.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 9:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Sweet, look at my past posts... I support America. I didn't say I didn't support Pres Obama. But I did say Idon't support Big Government, I don't support larger social programs...
    Should I roll over and accept Obama's plans and policies just because he is President? Cause that isn't going to happen. I WILL, however work as hard as I can to keep this nation from becoming a nanny nation dependent on the government. THEY WORK FOR US...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Ohh and I haven't poo pooed EVERYTHING. I am glad he is keeping the Patriot Act. I just wish he wasn't fighting for ABSOULTE POWER to be free from litigation.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Sweet, you and I usually clash, this was a good question and I liked your comments.

Class is always great!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2009