my 35 months kid weight is 27 pounds is it ok for weight?

is it not ok for her what kind of food is best for her plz help me what kind of healthy and growth food for her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 35 month...I thought after 2 years you don't count in months...but anyway my son is about to turn THREE {36 MONTHS} next month and he weighs 35lbs so I would say that's an ok weight, you can always use and ideal weight chart.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Sounds a little bit light for the age, my dd is the same age and weighs about 15 lbs more, but every kid is different, and grows differently. I would not be worried much though. My nephew is 6 years old, and isn't even over 40 lbs yet. Now that is sad. He barely eats anything, and when he does eat, he eats junk just like his mommy. Anyway cottage cheese, peanut butter, bread, veggies, fruit (all are healthy things to feed your little girl) Good Luck!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 9:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• 35 months? What's with the months? Why not just say how many years? Does she go to her regular check ups? Ask a Dr.
    Anonymous

• Wow my 7 mnth old niece weighs 27 lbs.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2009