Does s.e.x hurt after birth?? (well after the 4o days are up)

I want to know! I need to know!

ALEENAzMOMMY09

Asked by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• its different for different ppl. personally 4 days after having dd me and dh had anal sex,then vaginal sex after 2 weeks. it didnt hurt me but we made sure we used lube and went slow.
    Anonymous

• YEP - I have 3 kids and it still hurt after # 3. It just takes some getting back to the grove. Yah know what I mean. After a couple times its: game on. :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Ouch...anon!! lol. It never feels quite the same again, if I am being honest...to me personally anyway. And this is after 3 years! ha.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 9:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• so does anal hurt?? ill post as a question!
    omg really damn idk i think its goin to hurt!!
    cause they cut me when i was givin birth!
    ALEENAzMOMMY09

Answer by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well.... It can feel different and awkward. Things aren't always the same after babies. It also depends on your partner. In my personal opinion, no it didn't. But, everyone is different. Sorry if I have you more confused.
    Azayleah

Answer by Azayleah at 9:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Where did you get 40 days?
    Anonymous

• Does anal hurt? Does it hurt when you're constipated? THat's your answer
    Anonymous

• When I gave birth to my son I riped from the inside out and I waited 4 wks and it didnt hurt we jus took it slow.
    mommy806209

Answer by mommy806209 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my doctor told me i cant have sex, dush, or use tampons for 40 days!

because she cut me when i was giving birth and u know how they stitch or sew u back up!
    and my friend said if we have sex he might tear me or sumthing
    ALEENAzMOMMY09

Answer by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It doesn't hurt but it feels different. Just take it easy when you do it. If you wait the time your doctor says to wait you should be fine. I just remember it feeling grreeaat! It just feels like there is alot of space down there but once your cookie snaps back into shape it will feel normal. Are you doing your Kegel exercises? They help to tighten you up again.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2009