my boyfriend want to do it....

he wants to try it thru the back door! well anal, does it hurt? what goes on? idk man i need some info!!

ALEENAzMOMMY09

Asked by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I tried it, I didn't like it at ALL! Ouch it hurts so bad. But they say that is just the first time, I don't know because I never let it happen again. I just honestly don't see the appeal myself!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 9:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Hell yea that shit hurts. Feels like you shitting backwards. Hey I have to be hella horny and high for someone to come in my back door.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If he aint all that big than you are good to go. Make sure is dingaling is the size of your average turd.
    diamondmamma

• Bottom line it hurts. If your into pain and some people are then you may enjoy it. I guess after time and it gets stretched out it may be easier. But for me, that place has a one way sign only lol. Good Luck!
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• lol diamond ur funny man but honest i like that!

i still dont know thow!
    ALEENAzMOMMY09

Answer by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH!! noooo it hurts like a freaking son of a bitch!!

"What comes out, is not meant to be put back in"
    nothing goes in the pooper

I heard about this girl that was getting anal while her parents were gone and they came home early and her bf pulled out and she pooped all over her couch and told her parents it was the dog!!
    THEY PUT THE DOG DOWN THE NEXT DAY!!

poor freaking dog!! =(
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• lol Miss Kellee that is some funny stuff. I'm totally LMAO!!!!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 9:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It does hurt like hell at first, but if you're that horny....... You get the picture. About the whole poop coming out afterward, you know what enima's do. Well, other liquids can do the same thing. So if you're that desperate use a condom.
    Azayleah

Answer by Azayleah at 9:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I think it is something that is more enjoyable to fantasize about than to actually do, that's just my opinion. It comes with a high price down the road. Anal muscles are not mean to be stretched like that. At some point you will have a leaky butt. Also, it comes with risk of infections x a million. Yuck is all I have to say.
    Anonymous

• get some anal lube the stuff with a numbing agent mixed in it helps things along but still hurts a lil:( i personally used to love it and now i hate it idk why....
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2009