can I put pet bed in the washer?

The kitten pp'd all over their new bed. I got it from walmart, its just one of those oval opened cat beds...can it go in the washer and then the dryer? I already took the tag of not realizing I would need to read it ...

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pets

• It might break your washer because it will unbalance it.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• We did ours but we put it in with the other animal blankets and stuff too.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If you already took off the tag andt hrew it away, just go to wallmart and find another one and read what it says, then just remember it when you get home. It shouldn't be much, just something like "Machine wash, cold, line dry" or something equally short.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i would say yes, wash in cold water, but DONT put it in the dryer..let it air dry
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:00 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I have a front loading washer and I wash my dog's bedding in it regularly and have never had an issue.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:03 AM on Apr. 17, 2009