Legit Surveys online

does anyone know of a online surveys sites that are legit and ONLY pay in money?

CONFUSED08965

Asked by CONFUSED08965 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• The thing about survey sites, that I found, are they are very difficult to actually receive money from. What I got was a bunch of spam in my email and addresses. You have to understand that is what they are looking for. Not legit information, but rather a way to spam you. There is BIG money in selling email addresses and other personal information. What I would suggest are a couple of things. I have made the fastest money working as an Amazon Turk. It's not going to make me rich, but I enjoy it. I have made about 80.00 in just a month. Enough for me. But, I also have written an article on eHow about Nontraditional Computer Jobs. You might enjoy that as well. Here is the link and I hope you find something you enjoy:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4880957_nontraditional-computer-jobs.html

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well, yes, while there are quite a growing amount of these and they are legit, they are also a WAIST of you time! You will spend a half hour filling out a survey and earn $.80... That's less than $2 an hour... Worth it? Hardly! The only way you will ever really earn from these site is to sucker others in to doing it also... If you are looking to earn money online, it can be done in any number of ways... Check out the WAH Jobs list at www.Sabrinas-Closet.info... I also have a list of legit GPT and survey sites there, but as you've read here and will see there, I don't advise anyone waists their time!

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• There two types of survey companies, GPT (where you do you have to complete offers) and actual Survey companies where you answer questions and don't have to sign up for anything.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 17, 2009