She doesnt want her bottle anymore

My daughter is 10 and 1/2 months..... and its been over a month now, and i have to basically force her to drink her bottle
she wants nothing to do with it, she has maybe 12 ounces a day....
is it ok to just give her milk now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you tried giving her the formula in a sippy or regular cup??
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 9:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Why don't you give it to her in a sippy cup. You should be happy you don't have to break her from a bottle
    Anonymous

• What I wouldn't give to be in your shoes! But no, you can't give a baby cow's milk until they are a year old.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I have tried the sippy, but she wont drink formula out of it.... we have many kinds of sippy cups
    she will drink H2O from all of them but just not the formula!
    Anonymous

• I guess I am a bad mom...I gave my dd cow's milk at that age, I just added a daily liquid vitamin to her first glass of the day....she seems fine lol
    Anonymous

• Heck, I didn't have a choice on the milk thing. I get WIC and sometimes didn't have enough to last the month and we couldn't afford to buy it so I just would have to make him bottles out of regular cow's milk. Well that is all my mom had so I didn't have a choice. But he was around 10 months when I did it to him and he is fine.
    tiffanyec21

Answer by tiffanyec21 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• just keep trying the sippys mayb a reg cup or the sippys with the straw my daughter loved them as far as the cow milk i wouldnt till shes at least 11 months thats when i started my cuz she didnt want the formula anymore if she drink other things and eats fine i wouldnt worrie urself to death call ur doc see wat he/she says
    cocobutt2002

Answer by cocobutt2002 at 1:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2009