What is a realistic amount of money to expect to spend for one day at Disneyland?

My husband and I are taking our 2 yr old to Disneyland. How much should we expect to spend (besides tickets) for one day?

baboluchi56

Asked by baboluchi56 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Travel

• The price of food is reasonable and that will most likely be your biggest expense beyond the ticket cost. I'd budget an extra $100 for the day.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:12 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Just remeber drinks are $5 and most food is $10 plus per person. Even cheeseburger and fries were like $12. Bottle water is $3-4. And there are candy stores everywhere. Most suckers were like $8.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Nope I suggest you make sandwhices,bring a waterbottles,chips,dip,finger sancwhices,carrrots,bring snacks for the baby.You can rent a locker and put the food there or leave it in the stroller,buy a icecoller to keep it moist.When you make the sandwhiches put the tomato and the lettuce in a ziplock bag seperate from the sanwhick because it gets soggy.Remember you have parking,the tickets,the souveniors,bring the camera,a stroller,enought bottle watersdon't pay $3.00 for water a 24 pack costs 3.00.I say 50.00.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 4:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Depends, on if you get a package deal. Are going to buy tickets, food, sounivers, etc. about 350 +
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 1:21 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• my family did disney every year for about 8 years when i was younger...i dont think i ever ate or drank anything from inside the actual park itself! being resourceful like PP says helps cut cost by tons!! if you are willing to pay for the convenience, then the sky is the limit with that. other wise just the extras you dont NEED but will definitely want for your little one! if you only take money for what you want, plus a little extra and pack your own food....youll be in the black on your trip!!
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 4:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• it is very expensive.. the tickets are extremely expensive to start off with.. lunch for one person is about 12 dollars for just a burger and drink.. if you want to buy any souveniers expect to spent at least 20 dollars on mickey mouse ears.. id say 130 dollars a person for the day.. its worth it though
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 24, 2009