Disneyland

How much money should I expect to spend for one day at Disneyland? (Excluding the tickets)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• 100-200 dollars....depending on the age of your kids, and how many things that they are gonna want...LOL.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Wow, that seems like a huge waste of money... Our kids want to go but I'm thinking we will stick with a Wheelin vacation this summer,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• well 4x4mum, you know that they hugely jack up the prices of everything in amusement parks. One bottle of water $3.00!!!! It is ridiculous...but I can't wait to take my DD! I never did get to go when I was a little girl! :(
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• depends on how many people and if you're going to eat there and if you want to buy gifts.
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 10:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• We've had a rough couple of years and have been saving for quite awhile. My husband and I never have been on a honeymoon or a vacation so this doesn't seem like a waste of money for us. My daughter is 2 so she'll get in for free. I was just wondering how much should I look into, even if we were to eat at the park (which we're probably not).
    Anonymous

• I would think a couple of hundred of dollars. It depends on ages of kids, how many souviners you will get. You gotta get a couple. Spending time with your family watching your kids have fun is never a waste of money. They are only kids once, enjoy the vaca and spend what you can.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• At least $200 to be safe... If you'll be getting gifts MORE...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• $150 per person that will be with you.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:35 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Wow! These estimates seem so high. I guess if you have several kids and are planning to purchase souvenirs, you might want to bring a couple hundred dollars. We live in Orange County, though and have pases. When we go the most expensive thing is food. We pack snacks and bring bottled water. We usually only have one meal in the park. We rarely buy souvenirs because most of that stuff is available in other stores or will go on sale at the Disney store. If you are visiting for the first time, you may want to purchase photos or a small momento from the trip. Have fun. Pace yourself. All day at the park can be exhausting and you may find it isn't quite the happiest place on earth.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:57 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• We went to Disney a few times without buying any souvenirs. Just say no. Bring your camera. You can buy Disney shirts at Walmart for everyone. We really didn't spend that much there. We planned on bringing in our own water, but didn't because we didn't have a way to keep it cold. We just shared one when we got thirsty. Have fun!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:50 AM on Apr. 17, 2009