How long after pregnancy should i have irregular periods?

So i had my son in July 2008. since then i have had very irregular periods. they were every 14 to 42 days and lasting 3 to 8 days then a 3 months ago i started getting them every 21 days for 3 days. now i had my period on march 26 for 24 hrs. no joke. and i have been feelin all the same stuff i did wen i was pg with my son and my first pg which i miscarried. could i be pg or just still messd up. HELP?!?!?!?! i cant have baby i just left my husband a few weeks ago.... i am not brest feeding or on birth control it makes me very ill. also i had very regular periods before i was pregnant i never even had to think about it.

ashley41

Asked by ashley41 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well it can be many reasons why irregular...i say reasons cuz thats how me and another mother i know were irregular and her daughter is 11yrs old and mine is 2 1/2 yrs old, it can be weight, it can be birth control, what your eating, stress levels, etc. Hope this helps you!!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2009