How long after pregnancy should i have irregular periods?

So i had my son in July 2008. since then i have had very irregular periods. they were every 14 to 42 days and lasting 3 to 8 days then a 3 months ago i started getting them every 21 days for 3 days. now i had my period on march 26 for 24 hrs. no joke. and i have been feelin all the same stuff i did wen i was pg with my son and my first pg which i miscarried. could i be pg or just still messd up. HELP?!?!?!?! i cant have baby i just left my husband a few weeks ago.... i am not brest feeding or on birth control it makes me very ill. also i had very regular periods before i was pregnant i never even had to think about it.

ashley41

Asked by ashley41 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• After my second son my periods were very irregular. Before him they were always right on schedule. So I am guessing he messed with my body, the hormones, somehow. But if I were you I would also take a pregnancy test just to be sure. That way you don't have to stress about it.
    Anonymous

• well, I have always been irregular and I had my son 6 months ago and feeling the same thing I did when I was pregnant with him.
    mercy1125

Answer by mercy1125 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2009