what do dreams mean?

Do dreams really mean anything? i have tried to look up why im having the dreams im having and i cant really find anything. I have dreams about DF and his ex wife and i always wake up pissed off at him. I use to just get them every now and then, but here lately its a few times a month. Like last night i had a dream that she was here and i asked him why is that C*nt here and he told me not to call her that, she was still his friend. Than we had his nephews and she came over and he told me were going to Glen Dales (a store here) ill be back in a minute. i tried to stop him but he went anyways and didnt come home for 2 hours. right after that i woke up pissed. He tells me he has dreams about me to and wakes up pissed at me too. I know he has no contact with her and she lives in FL and were in WV so i know they arent really going to the store together, but i keep having these dreams. Do they really mean anything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Health

• My therapist said dreaming is theraputical, it is a way you can deal with things you think about things you have done and so on. I don't think it really means anything, maybe you have just been thinking about it alot and not voicing your worries or fears. Sometimes writing your dreams down in a journal will make them stop. I have those kind of dreams to, they are very frustrating especially when you wake up mad (for no reason). I hope they stop for you they are no fun.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 11:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• The only time i think about her is when she is trying to interfere with our relationship,besides when i have these dreams. She has tried many times to get me to leave my fiance, telling me she was his first wife and im just a replacement, and they have been divorced for 22 years. She just wont stay our of our lives. we have changed our # and she still gets it and calls. its about every 6 months she does this crap.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 17, 2009