Who makes their kids bed

When I'm home cleaning and putting things in order I have to make my kids beds it bothers me when it's not made I do make my bed everyday... it's a must.

When my kids are home from school I tell them to make their bed.

margodod

Asked by margodod at 10:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• My oldest two make their own bed... and I make the babys bed.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i make my daughters bed she helps but she is 2
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My dd is only 9 months old, so she is still in a crib, but I make my bed every day.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I do not, he is almost 13 and he can decide if he wants to make it everyday or not. I don't always make mine either. We don''t use the top sheet so it is just a comforter on top of the fitted sheet.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I don't even make my bed... Why should I? I'm just gonna mess it up again...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'm lucky if I even make my own bed. Which is sad because all that is involved is pulling the mattress away from the wall and giving the comforter a flip to put it back in it's place and push the mattress back.

My kids make their own beds if they want. It isn't a main chore. As long as all their blankets and stuffed animals are on their beds and not all over the room/house I'm cool.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:14 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Nope I don't. I make the babies crib and change their crib sheets every 3 days, but the older kids its up to them.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:20 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• only time any bed gets "made" is when i wash the sheets..i could care less if its made or now..however if i do happen to have people over..which never happens, but if ido..then i make them
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My 5 yr old is makes his bed...he is kinda ocd about it. My 3 year old pulls up the covers, and my 21 mo old helps me make hers.... So I guess i help and supervise, but they mostly do it. But I don't expect it too look perfect. Just that they make the effort.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:41 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My three year olds make their own bed every morning. It's the one chore they have right now.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 7:20 AM on Apr. 17, 2009