• In the Spotlight:

did you try and home remedies to go into labor?

Did it work for you?

I tried everything and nothing work. I tried sex, spicy food, pineapples, castor oil, macoroni and cheese with hot sauce, a massage at pressure points, walking, bouncy on a trampoline lol. I had to be induced!!

What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Dr she told me that if i got on all for yes like the dog style and move my hips around which its easier for the baby to move down do that like every hr even before and after sex which the next day i had my baby
    Anonymous

• I didn't do home remedies, just desparation. I moved furniture, walked miles and miles and miles, I went over some nasty railroad tracks right by the hospital. NOTHING worked. My kid was 10 days late and had to have water broke and an emergency c-section because his heart rate bottomed out. He's my own Baby Smurf. Yes, he was born blue.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 17, 2009