Honestly, what do you think about me?

Honestly, so far ive gotten that most of you think im on drugs because im generally a happy person

Some of you think im a b*tch even though im super friendly if you get to know me

ive been called corny lol. weird...and i dunno...im just a happy person and going to be a mommy any day now...so what isnt there to be so happy about?

I dont know why some of you dont like me, but honestly, how do you feel about me and why do you feel that way about me?

If you hate me, tell me why..dont just say "because you post a lot of questions" because i know i post a lot of questions, i have nothing better to do with my life..and like i said..im having a baby any day now so theres nothing better to do other than be on here and type to all you ladies ^_^

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 10:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• kellee you know i love yeah already ..lol..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 10:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• ? Why do you care what others think online?
    Anonymous

• I don't have any problems with you. Some of the stories you tell crack me up. LOL. Aren't you totally excited about that baby coming??
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• All I know is you're going to be one busy Momma any day now and you shouldn't worry about what anyone thinks!! You're funny, sweet and I'm sure really tired of being pregnant! LOL So go on asking all your questions, that's how you learn and it gives all of us bored Mommas something to read and give our 2 cents to!! Have a great night!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I have never noticed your sn before this.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• MissKellee. girl, why are you worried about that. You are you and I think you are too sweet. You're new and you are going to find a lot of haters on this site. There are also some classy, funny, down to earth, intelligent women on this site also. Stick around..you'll see.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well I don't know ya and never seen you on before... But I like to give some advice...Don't care about what others on here think of you and why bother asking if they do... Not important... If your a happy, friendly, and funny lady then what others think does not matter.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Anon, i dont so much care, its just that people are always going off subject from my questions and saying something rude about me instead of answering my questions, so id like to know why they feel the way they do about me, that way i could hopefully change that if its something SERIOUS.

And Pam, thankyou! yes i am excited! im going to miss feeling her kick inside me!
    im pumped to be a mom ^_^
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• hon everyone has people on here that they do not like and some are there good friends so don't worry about it i know there are people on here that do not like me so don't worry about it hon
    Anonymous

• It's just the internet, worry about the ones you see in your everyday life....those are the ones to watch out for!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009