How many pairs of clothes does your husband have?

At first I thought it was just my husband. He's always complaining that he only has to have his this specific shirt wash because he only has two shirts, or two pairs of boxers or whatever.
Now my dad tells me that he has to wash his pants because it's the only pair he has.
Are all guys this way, or is it just them?

vampjaded

Asked by vampjaded at 10:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I think it just depends , my hubby use to be like that but i love to shop and dress up and he has seemed to catch on sometime during our relationship. I buy all of his clothes and he really likes dressing up. When we dated though he had like one pair of jeans and sneakers for every outfit. Now hes neck to neck with my wardrobe. lol maybe i spoiled him
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 10:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Umm that's not my husband he has a million in one pants, shirts, sweaters, coats, shoes, boxers, soxs lmao. He for sure has more clothes than I do. We are like the couple where the guy takes care of himself always looks clean and I'm the plain Jane lol

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:44 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yeah, he has a full closet of clothes. But he will always ask for that one shirt that is dirty or pair of pants that is not around. He does this to me all the time until I spent a big amount of money on clothes just so I don't have to have him complain every time we have to go out somewhere.
    Anonymous

• TOO MANY!!!!!! lol, closet/dresser full :S
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 11:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• he has way more clothes than me by a long shot.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2009