Is anyone else just not that in to sex?

My libido has gone down over the years, I really don't care either.
All of my relationships were based on sex and this one isn't. My husband is okay with it, we still have it, I just am not crazy about sex all the time. Half the time I'm busy, tired, or just don't feel very attractive, or I just physically don't get turned on.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All of the above, I'm totally with you. And I feel bad cause my husband is actually really cute. Ah well, poor guy. Maybe when I'm 38.
    Anonymous

• Same here.
    Anonymous

• YUP ME TOO. Ever since I had the baby, I have no libido.
    Anonymous

• Me either!!! My husband always thinks it's him and its hard to explain that it isnt. When we first got together and even after my son was born we were all over each other. But since having my daughter and maybe a little before, I just havent been into it. I could careless if I get it, I sometimes wish my vagina would just fall off so I wouldnt have to worry about it anymore lol.
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 11:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2009