how many of you got caught haveing sex? and by who?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My kid walked in on me.....ugh
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• A police officer...His perverted ass know damn well he ain't had no business in that park that late at night.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My mom caught me having sex!!!! It just happened to be when I lost my virginity. I was 15 and she walked in the room on me and my bf! I was totally grounded for about a year. =(
    Anonymous

• I didn't get caught :) but i did get my mom and my granny drunk took them back to moms house and when we walked in we caught my lil sister doing doggie style and we called her name out and they didn't hear us intil i yelled on top of my lungs and from then on my sis wouldn't eat breakfast with us in the morning and my dad still doesn't know a thing about this lol
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I had a sexual relationship with a guy who owned a store. He closed up shop but we couldn't wait any longer so we did it on the floor. We were caught by a customer who was looking into the store from outside. He didn't stick around.
    Anonymous

• Our son walked into our bedroom at night--hopefully, it was too dark. I don't think he really knew what his Dad and I were doing. I hope he didn't,anyway. ;-)
    Anonymous

• omg, me and anon 10:04 had the same experience. I was giving it up to the guy I was engaged to. He wanted to make sure he was marrying a virgin (yes I fell for that way back then) and my mom walked in! It was such a disappointment for me I wanted to call off the wedding but didn't. So I just divorced him the next year and went about my business!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• We have been caught by our son and his mother. My ex and I got caught by my sister.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2009