• In the Spotlight:

HOW DOES IT FEEL HAVING 2 CHILDREN

IM ONLY 12 I NEED ADVICE BECAUSE IM A FOSTER MOM AND PREGNAT HOW DOES IT FEEL COMING OUT OF YOUR VAGINA DOES IT HURT IM SCARED SO SCARED

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The doctors will give you drugs or an epidural to block your spine and all the way down so you shouldn't have pain. You'll feel incredible PRESSURE. Do a lot of reading so you can better understand how your body will change and then you won't be as scared. Knowledge is power. We're all scared but see your doc regularly and take care of yourself, it's okay.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Helloo..
    Well I was terrfied too....
    But when it comes down to the end of your pregnancy, (well for me) I could not wait to get my baby out of me!!!! && the drugs that they give you made me feel absolutly NOTHING as crazy as hat sounds, just alot of pressure but ppl are different though but thats just my experience!!!; ) Good luck you'll be absolutly fine!
    v_serenil

Answer by v_serenil at 11:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• to me, the contractions were way worse than the baby actually coming out... i have 2 kids and prego with my 3rd now, and my first i had an epidural and i didnt really feel her coming out, my son i had with no drugs no epidural and i felt him coming out and it didnt so much hurt like i thout it would, just a lot of pressure it felt like constipated poop lol... but its the contractions, once u start screaming about the contractions u cant stop lol... but my best advice for u would to get the drugs and epidural, the epidural is kinda a shot in ur spine and that sounds scary and all, but trust me its not that bad, i had my first when i was 16 and i was scared out of my mind!!! SO GET THE EPIDURAL when they first ask u if u want it, bc the longer u wait the worse the contractions get!!! Good Luck sweety!!! Ure gonna have ure hands full with 2 kids!!!
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• You are only 12 years old? Wow, ok, hun, just breathe and try not to work yourself up. The more you worry, the worse it will actually be. Sign up for some birthing classes and start doing kegel excercises. also look up perinneal massage and start doing that, it along with the kegels will relax your muscles and help you during the delivery. Giving birth does hurt I won't lie to you but there are so many ways to help you get through it. Just tell yourself that millions of women give birth everyday and that it is a natural process, and stay calm about it. If you need someone to talk to, you can PM me anytime. Good luck hon!
    Kaci_Eden

Answer by Kaci_Eden at 11:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I didn't feel a thing. I heard if you have sex, then run around the house two times, then do 16 jumping jacks immediately after whistling the tune from The Simpsons, that that will lead to a pregnancy and delivery that is painfree and void of any complications.
    Anonymous