If it was proven that most religions were based on mankinds

encounters with aliens from other space beyond a reasonable doubt, and Christianity was one of them, would you accept it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• no because i dont believe in Aliens or Religion I believe you have a relationship with JEsus CHrist

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Sure. I entertain that theory often, actually.
    Anonymous

• Who says God and Jesus can't be aliens? Apparently they're not human...
    Anonymous

• Because that is not what my bible says
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• The bible is cryptic, incomplete, translated and therefore not entirely correct. I don't think anyone knows what the bible really said, and it shouldn't be something people present as fact.
    Anonymous

• The BIble is not going to say it is based on aliens! However, if you read it carefully with an open mind, why does God and angels always appear in fire and loud noise, etc. Sounds like an alien sightng from today.
    Anonymous

• Besides, WE don't know the word THEY used for "alien." What if their word for alien was what we now know as "angel?"
    Anonymous

• I mean, think about it... Powerful, incomprehensible beings that came down from the sky?
    Anonymous

Intriguing point.

Anonymous

• I like your quirky question!!! I've often thought of that myself....then I thought about the meaning of the word "alien" and realized that the nature and the purity of God is, in fact, foreign to me. That makes Him "alien." Not millions of weird creatures in spaceships kinda alien, but you get my meaning.

I will trust God no matter what. Christ's followers will recognize Him...the Bible says so. That many will come saying they are the Christ, but there can be only one!! As a Christian I believe that I will know Jesus when I see Him....and that's enough for me!!!
    hilbilimac

Answer by hilbilimac at 11:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009