how can i tighten things up

i had a c section and after that i have no feeling on the bottom of my tummy....so i think it's harder tighting things up again ... it seems the more weight i lose the more my tummy hangs..

cindythemom

Asked by cindythemom at 11:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Sometimes it is stretched skin. I am not sure how to fix that. Also, if you just had a baby recently, give yourself some time. It takes time to get back in shape. Good luck and have fun with your baby.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Strength training exercises are the best way to tone your body. For your belly, you need to do crunches and various other strength exercises that target that specific region.
    .Karma.Gnome.

Answer by .Karma.Gnome. at 3:04 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Even if its stretched skin, if its thick its still fat and you can lose that.

I would eat a high raw fruit and greens diet. This will help you lose water weight which will help tighten you up. I have very stretchy skin around my tummy, but since being high fruits/greens my stomach is flat despite this loose skin.

I would eat lots of fruit before every meal, have a large green salad daily and also eat low fat meals.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 8:52 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I use tropical spa body wraps, they are awesome! you do them in the privacy of your home. contact me and I'll give you the information on those sdwalker@texoma.net just put body wrap in the subject so I know what your wanting.
    Sabrina
    sdwalker

Answer by sdwalker at 4:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2009