• In the Spotlight:

What was your reaction?

How did you react to finding out you were pregnant shortly after you just had a baby?

mercy1125

Asked by mercy1125 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I cried. I had just buried my baby girl in Nov. and found out that April that I was pregnant again. B4 that I cried when I found out I was pregnant with my second one, the one I lost, because I had just given birth in April and found out in August. I had found out with that one too that I conceived 6 weeks after my first one.
    rugratsmommy4

Answer by rugratsmommy4 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I haven't had the problem, but my cousin got pregnant 6 weeks after she had her child. I remember she called me crying hysterically, I thought something was wrong with her baby or something... She was like "I can't do this!, I can't do this!" But after the baby came, she was happy, but said it was ALOT like having twins...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• F*ck!! Was our reaction..lol Our oldest was 3 years old, our second was 5 months old, when we found out we were expecting baby #3. I was pregnant a 4th time when my 3rd was 8 months old, scary feeling since my last 2 babies were preemies.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2009